· Candidate answered cell phone and asked the interviewer to leave her own office because it was a "private" conversation.
· Applicant told the interviewer he wouldn't be able to stay with the job long because he thought he might get an inheritance if his uncle died - and his uncle wasn't "looking too good."
· The job seeker asked the interviewer for a ride home after the interview。
· The applicant smelled his armpits on the way to the interview room。
· Candidate said she could not provide a writing sample because all of her writing had been for the CIA and it was "classified."
· Candidate told the interviewer he was fired for beating up his last boss。
· When the applicant was offered food before the interview, he declined saying he didn't want to line his stomach with grease before going out drinking。
· An applicant said she was a "people person" not a "numbers person" -- in her interview for an accounting position。
· During a phone interview the candidate flushed the toilet while talking to hiring manager。
· The applicant took out a hair brush and brushed her hair。